New To Early Years
In this 90 minute webinar I shared my ‘top 10 essential things to know’ about working in The Early Years, using lots of examples from current practice as well as ideas and advice from Early Years practitioners I’ve worked with from all over the world.
We looked at…
- Early Years Foundation Stage in a nutshell - what is it and why is it different?
- Play as a vehicle for learning, not just what you do when you have finished your ‘work’!
- Language and Jargon (EYFS, GLD, AOP, CP, ECP…. and many more)
- Areas of Learning and Areas of Provision
- Continuous Provision - what is it and when does it happen?
- The Environment (does everything really have to be covered in hessian and plastic ivy?)
- The role of the adult outside direct teaching
- Any questions you might have
8th October 2020
This is a recording of a webinar from 8th October 2020
You will have access to the webinar for 12 months from the date of purchase.