Continuous Provision in Early Years
In this 90 minute webinar, I will be unpicking the concept of Continuous Provision and how you can use it to have a positive impact on your children’s wellbeing, engagement and attainment.
Using LOADS of real examples from actual practice I will take you through the process of how you plan, create and enhance your provision. Underpinned by the Characteristics of Effective Learning, it is key to effective independent learning through play.
We will be looking at…
- What is Continuous Provision?
- How to use assessment and observation to plan an environment for Continuous Provision.
- What is the difference between Continuous Provision and an enhancement?
- How to plan for effective Continuous Provision.
- When to add an enhancement.
- How to evaluate your provision for successful engagement and attainment.
14th October 2020
This is a recording of a webinar from 14th October 2020.
You will have access to the recording for seven days from date of purchase.