Effective Provision in Early Years... WATER
In this video as part of our 'Effective Provision' series, we are going to focus on WATER PLAY.
We will be thinking about why we might introduce water play into our indoor and outdoor learning spaces.
Also, how to ensure that water provision is purposeful and engaging for all children and has a positive impact on their learning and development.
The training consists of one section and lasts for 30 minutes.
During the training we will look at:
- Why you might choose water as part of your indoor and outdoor provision
- How to plan for and effectively resource your water areas
- Ensuring the provision you create has a positive impact on children's learning
- How to support children's skill development, consolidation and rehearsal when they are not working with an adult
- Planning for effective water provision