Effective Provision: SAND AND WATER
In this 2-part course Alistair focuses on Sand and Water play.
In each video he looks at why we might introduce sand or water play into our indoor and outdoor learning spaces and how to ensure that provision is purposeful and engaging for all children and has a positive impact on their learning and development.
During the training Alistair looks at:
- Why you might choose water as part of your indoor and outdoor provision
- How to plan for and effectively resource your water areas
- Ensuring the provision you create has a positive impact on children's learning
- How to support children's skill development, consolidation and rehearsal when they are not working with an adult
- Planning for effective water provision
What is included
I’m so pleased to be able to say that the new home for my online courses is here on Early Years TV – hosted by my good friend Kathy Brodie.
Early Years TV is a brilliant site – with a free Early Years video every week, a back catalogue of hundreds of amazing interviews, and a growing collection of excellent masterclasses.
To purchase this course (and to have a look at all the other wonderful courses Early Years TV have to offer), click the button below.