Excellence in Early Years - The Revised Framework
Our ever popular Excellence in Early Years conference has been updated to include all of the recommendations of the revised Early Years framework (2021).
If we want children to thrive and achieve in the Early Years then it is essential that the learning opportunities that we plan, and the environments that we create, are tailored to the individual needs of each child.
With ideas that are backed by science, research and 30 years of Early Years experience, Alistair will show you how teaching in the Early Years can be engaging, meaningful and have significant positive impact on children’s progress.
Use of early post covid research to help us plan for the needs of the children that might differ from what we have previously done.
During the day we will look at
- How you can link your environment to on going assessment.
- The balance between adult led and child initiated learning.
- The principles behind the concept of Continuous Provision and how to make it work.
- The importance of outdoor play
- The role of the adult in Continuous Provision
- How you can use your environment, planning and assessment to show that children are making progress within the Development Matters statement.
Benefits of Attending
- Strengthen your knowledge of what the key elements of an effective Early Years environment inside and out should be and why.
- Take time to reflect on the effectiveness of the provision that you put in place and the skills that it develops.
- Learn how to carry out an in-depth skills audit for all areas of provision with practical examples.
Who Should Attend?
- Head Teachers
- Members of Senior Leadership Team
- Middle Leaders
- Early Years Coordinators
- Early Years Practitioners
- Early Years Support Staff
- Advisory Teachers
How to Book
- Manchester - Cost per person £139 (+VAT)
- Birmingham - Cost per person £139 (+VAT)
- London - Cost per person £149 (+VAT)
- Students, childminders and anyone self-funding £99 (+VAT)
Invoices will be sent to the email address provided on the booking form approximately six weeks before the event.
This conference will start at 9.30am (Foyer open from 8.45am for drinks/morning pastry) and will finish at approximately 4pm.
We're aware some people have a fair distance to travel and trains to catch so we tend to have a working break in the afternoon so you can get away promptly.