With many years experience as an Early Years Practitioner Alistair Bryce-Clegg is a nationally and internationally recognised expert. Join Alistair on one of his conferences or half-day courses and get hands on practical advice. We are currently running one conference and two half-day courses at various locations across the country. Please see below for further details.
For all conference and course enquiries contact Mark at conferences[at]abcdoes[dot]com.
This one day conference is intended for all Early Years practitioners and will provide practical ideas for planning and provision which develop quality play and learning.
- 16th Jan 2020 – Belfast (The Merchant Hotel)
- 27th Feb 2020 – London (etc.venues, Victoria)
- 6th Mar 2020 – Manchester (Studio Venues)
- 12th Mar 2020 – Birmingham (Studio Venues)
- 19th Mar 2020 – Aberdeen (DoubleTree by Hilton)
- 25th Mar 2020 – Swansea (Grand Hotel)
- 23rd Apr 2020 – Exeter (Mercure Exeter Southgate)
- 30th Apr 2020 – Norwich (Assembly House)
- 4th Jun 2020 – Penrith (Rheged Centre)
- 11th Jun 2020 – Leeds (Studio Venues)
- 2nd Jul 2020 – Brighton (Hilton Metropole)
During this one day conference I will be looking at some of the science and psychology around the development of boys and the role adults can play in using this information to create an environment that enables learning.
- New dates coming soon!
Our Early Years settings should be the best place to learn and achieve. There is huge potential to really engage children in their learning through quality play experiences in a stimulating environment...
- 4th Dec 2019 – London (9am – 12pm) – etc.venues, Victoria *SOLD OUT*
Well planned Continuous Provision can be an absolute gift when it comes to raising the attainment of children through active learning and high-level engagement...
- 4th Dec 2019 – London (1pm – 4pm) – etc.venues, Victoria *SOLD OUT*
... I don't think I've ever been to a training course where the time just flew like it did today - and how much more one can learn when you are laughing, relaxed and enjoying yourself. I'm going to think about that next time I'm standing in front of my class. Thank you! - Laura.
I can safely (and a bit sadly) say that in 20+ years in education that I have never felt so inspired to leave a training event and immediately need to thank the speaker personally, sign up to a mailing list, buy a book and put a date in my diary to access another conference 15 months in advance! Can't wait to inspire my team tomorrow. - Sue.
A BIG THANK YOU from my teachers and I. We attended your conference in Manchester and it was fantastic. It was inspirational listening to someone who fully understands and is totally tuned in to how children learn in the early years. - Karen.